Returns and Exchanges
We pride ourselves on the quality of our shoes and accessories and insist that our staff inspect each pair of shoes carefully before packaging and dispatch.
But if for any reason you are not happy with the product, please accept our sincere apologies and send it back with a note and we will either send you a replacement product or refund your money - whichever you prefer. Please refer to procedure below.
If you need to exchange something please call our returns dept. for a returns label and instructions. + 44 (0) 20 8911 0201
We will always refund or exchange the shoes if they are returned in resellable/perfect condition within 14 days of receiving them. We will not, as a rule, refund the postage back to us unless we have made a mistake or you are exchanging and it has been agreed with us.
Note, if a customer refuses to accept delivery of goods we will only refund once we have received the returned goods and the refund will be net of any charges incurred by us in recovering them.
Before you return an item
Have you tried it on!
If the heel slips, give the shoe a bend, once worn in, the shoe will develop a natural curve. New shoes are rigid and tend to pull at the heel. You should be able to slip a small finger down the back of the heel.
Trying the shoes on.
Please ensure you try your new shoes on carpet as we cannot accept back soiled, scuffed or worn shoes or worn soles.
How to return your shoes
- Contact us in writing within 14 days of receipt. Additionally, you may also contact us by phone, fax or email and tell us your intention to return. We may provide you with a postage paid label.
- The goods must be returned, with the original despatch note or a copy or a returns form. Please use the original or similar protective packaging.
- The goods must be in the same immaculate condition as they were received in - we cannot accept scuffed/worn-in/damaged goods. (We thus suggest you remain on carpet while trying shoes on).
- We will exchange the goods as requested, or should you wish to cancel your order, we will give you a full refund within 30 days of your cancellation.
- You have to pay the cost of returning the goods - we recommend a registered/traceable and insured postage, as we cannot be responsible for lost packages.
- In the case of exchanges (e.g. for size changes) please note that although we ask you to bear the cost of postage back to us, we will pay for the postage of the replacement shoes to back to you. In this way we are, in effect sharing the cost of postage with you for any of your exchanges.
- Please note that in the unlikely event of the goods actually being faulty or we have incorrectly fulfilled your order, we shall of course pay for postage by sending you a prepaid label. Please ask us for one.
- Return Address - Please label parcel as below
Eye Footwear .com
223, High Road
ILFORD,ESSEX IG1 1LX (UK)